Fast Bail Bonds
Need to get out of jail?
If you or someone you know has been arrested, we understand that it’s a trying, confusing time. Express Bail Bonds is here to help you make bail so you can get out of jail and back home as quickly as possible. We specialize in fast jail bail and our bail process is fast and efficient.
We have been providing bail bonds in the Denver area since 1988. Once you give us a call, our bail bondsman will take charge and walk you through the entire process of making bail. In general, it takes between 15 minutes and 1 hour to be released from a municipal or city jail, and between 2 to 8 hours to be released from a county jail.
Tips to consider after an arrest:
- Work only with a licensed bail agent — and ask to see his or her license and identification.
- The legal rate of bail should not go over 15 percent or a $50 minimum, plus bonding, booking and filing fees set by the court. (For bonds $5,000 or larger, we typically charge 10 percent of the full bail amount with an approved cosigner. For example, if the bail amount is $10,000, we would charge a premium of $1,000. ) Booking fees are generally between $5 and $50. Any additional fees should be itemized and explained.
- Ask for receipts for every charge, and get copies of all contracts and agreements.
- If you put up any collateral as part of your bail, it will usually be returned after all fees have been paid in court.
- Try to have arrest date, charge levied, and jail location information at hand when you initiate the process.
- After the bail has been posted, make sure that bond agent will still be available to you up until your court appearance. You’re paying for the person’s service, and that time period is included.
For the best in Denver bail bonds, call the friendly professionals at Express Bail Bonds right away. We will come to your location; there’s no need to drive to our office. We specialize in large bonds and can handle any situation you find yourself dealing with. Give us a call for fast bail!
Call today or stop by our office at 1304 Elati St, Denver, CO 80204
The Basics of Bail
Bail is designed to ensure that the person who’s been arrested will show up for court at the appointed date and time. Because he or she hasn’t been convicted of a crime yet, they’re offered the chance to get out of jail in the meantime by posting a set bail amount. Basically, bail is an insurance policy that you will be in court. If you fail to appear after posting bail, the set bail amount will be forfeited to the court. If you do appear as instructed, the amount goes back to the person who paid it.
The amount of bail generally depends on the severity of the alleged crime and one’s criminal background. (Financial means can also be a consideration.)
There are five release options following an arrest: cash bail, surety bond, property bond, release on personal recognizance and release on citation (cite out). Express Bail Bonds will help you secure a surety bond. This is a very common type of bond; it involves a bail bondsman handling your bond amount, while you pay us a percentage of the total. (This amount is not refundable; it is our fee for services.)
If you or someone you love has been arrested and needs to get out of jail, contact Express Bail Bonds now. We offer reliable, trustworthy Denver bail bonds service and have been assisting people in the area since 1988. Give us a call immediately to make bail.
Know Your Rights
The Eighth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits excessive fines and bail amounts. Colorado law reinforces that right, noting that the judge, when setting bail, should adhere by the following criteria (among others):
- The amount of bail should not be oppressive.
- The defendant’s employment status and financial situation should be considered, as well as family relationships and past and present residences.
- The defendant’s reputation and prior criminal record should be factored in. In addition, the court will examine whether there are other reasons the defendant would be likely or unlikely to flee the jurisdiction.
- When someone is charged with a crime punishable by fine only, the amount of bail should not exceed the amount of the maximum penalty.
An arrest is never a pleasant experience, but it is something you can get through. Express Bail Bonds is here to help you get out of jail as quickly as possible. A trustworthy bail bondsman will be there for you throughout the entire process. Call us for the best Denver bail bonds service available! We are the ones to call when you need bail fast. Don’t wait any longer get bailed now!